Fill in the fields below
1. Acceptance and compliance of this regulation are necessary conditions for the admission of course participants.
2. The enrollment method must comply with the provisions of the course announcement.
3. Any educational material cannot be reproduced.
4. Without prejudice to the photo or video shooting (prohibited), any voice recordings must be authorized in advance.
5. The Manager Secretary will not respond for the failure to carry out the course when this was due to external reasons or the failure to reach the minimum number of members, or for reasons beyond its responsibility.
6. The Manager Secretary reserves to communicate any cancellation of the course to the enrolled students up to a week before the date set for the start of the course, through communication sent by registered letter, fax or email.
7. If the maximum number of members is exceeded, the date of receipt of the registration form will prevail.